We are In-Network with the following Insurance companies:
Key: 1-Marie E. Holland, 2-Michelle, 3-Crystal, 4-Jenna, 5-Marie Shelton
- Aetna 1,2
- Beacon Health Options 1,2
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 1,2,3,4,5 (As of May 31, 2019 this office has not signed an agreement with the State Health Plan)
- Cigna and Cigna EAP 1,2,3,4,5
- McLaughlin Young EAP (MYEAP) 1,2
- MedCost 1,2,3,4,5
- Optima 1,2
- TriCare East 1,2
- United Healthcare (also known as Optum) 1,2
We will file in-network and out-of-network claims as a courtesy for our patients.
Please note, that the filing of your claim does not guarantee payment by your insurance company. When we file your claim you are agreeing to pay the predetermined amount based on your individual insurance policy’s benefits. This could be a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible. Please contact your insurance company to determine your policy’s benefit coverage for Mental Health/Behavioral Health/Substance Use Disorder in an office (outpatient) setting.
EAP: We are contracted with several Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Please contact them prior to contacting us and ask them for EAP group name, company name, authorization number and forms for reimbursement.